ROADMAP TO CECL
“Ardmore’s credit data assessment service helped us evaluate the state of our credit data process and readiness for regulatory expectations. When the process was completed, we were able to identify specific areas for improvement in our credit data management processes and procedures. Since implementing Ardmore’s recommendations, we have seen improved loan credit coding accuracy and broader internal adoption of an understanding of the significance of data integrity. This proactive process was also important to undergo to evaluate the necessary data to support expanded loan concentrations stress testing and be to prepared for the upcoming CECL requirements.”
– John Landes, Executive Vice President, Univest Bank
Prepare Your Bank For the Transition to CECL – Ardmore Fintellix’s “Road Map to CECL” Service Shows You How
For a reasonable fixed price and minimal impact on your bank’s resources, the prudent choice is to engage Ardmore Fintellix to perform an inventory of your credit data resources, assess your current ALLL methodology, identify gaps from best practices and outline short and long term actions you can take to improve your bank’s practices. After an action plan is established, you will be much better prepared to look at how the new CECL rules can be effectively implemented.
- Our experts share an overview of the CECL requirements and latest updates with you
- We will review your current ALLL calculation and methodology in comparison to industry best practices & regulatory expectations
- We will outline which CECL methodologies are best suited for each of your loan portfolio types
- Our analysts will explain how to create economic forecasts under each calculation methodology
- We will recommend a project framework and timeframe for CECL implementation for your bank based upon portfolio type, methodology chosen and data readiness
- Derive benefits from CECL by learning how to leverage CECL investments in multiple ways
The Road Map to CECL Service is an optional value add that builds on the foundation of Ardmore Fintellix’s Rapid Gap Analysis Process.
484 – 417 – 2099